Easy Frozen White Hot Chocolate
(Modified from this recipe)
- 3 ounces of Nestle white chocolate chips (Easiest kind to microwave)
- 2 tsp Stephen's White hot chocolate mix
- 1 1/2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 1/2 Cups milk
- 3 Cups ice
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate shavings from Hershey's Bliss Hot Chocolate
- Put chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and microwave, stirring occasionally until melted. Add the white chocolate mix and sugar, stirring constantly until thoroughly blended. Slowly add 1/2 cup of the milk and stir until smooth.
- In a blender place the remaining cup of milk, the melted chocolate chips mixture, and the ice. Blend on high speed until smooth and the consistency of a frozen daiquiri. Pour into cup and top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings. Enjoy with a spoon or a straw.