DiY Thursday: Pin the mustache game using Engineering blueprint paper

We've been planning a children's Valentine's party with a lips and mustache theme.  For the activity we wanted to do a pin the mustache game.  I saw  this idea on Pinterest and thought it would be the perfect way to create our game.  Here's what you'll need to do:

Choose a photo you want blown up.  We chose this sweet little picture of our party goer Kai.  Next I took my cf card to Staples and asked for a print on engineering paper.  Engineering paper is very thin and normally used for blueprints.  To be honest I didn't even know Staples did printing, but it was next to the Nordstrom Rack so if it didn't work out I could always do a little shopping.  The whole process was so easy.  They put my card in the computer, I chose my photo, a quick walk around the store and it was finished!  Total cost $2.99.


 We hung up our picture using Valentines Washi tape we had leftover and had the kids take turns putting their mustaches on.  Even the littlest ones, that weren't ready to be blindfolded, had fun playing this game.



No comments:

Post a Comment