Ready for Spring

It has been really cold where I live the past few days.  I think I'm too old for the cold.  I'm sooo ready for Summer or I'll even take a little Spring.  I have been in a little bit of a design rut with my home.  The other day I purchased this chevron placemat to put at the center of my dining table.  I have a bowl filled with lemons I put on top of it.  I don't know what happened, but this little display has motivated me to update, rearrange, and even redo so many things in my home.  I'll share what I've been working on soon.  

2 comments:

  1. An impressive share! I've just forwarded this onto a coworker who was conducting a little research on this. And he in fact bought me lunch simply because I found it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending some time to discuss this subject here on your website.

    my web-site :: vigrx plus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wonderful blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is
    wonderful, as well as the content!

    Here is my webpage; vigrx pills

    ReplyDelete