I love any reason to celebrate and going back to school is a perfect reason for a party. This year three out of my four kids will be at the same school.
We set up a table outside for the dinner. I wanted lots of fun colors for the decor. The candle holders at the center of the table can be found in our Etsy shop here.
We kept the menu pretty simple.
This berry salad is one of our families favorites. So easy!
Berry Salad Recipe:
Brianna's Poppy Seed Dressing
Pine nuts or sunflower seeds (optional)
1. Toss all ingredients just before serving.
The main part of our meal was these pretzel bun sliders. These pretzel buns are so yummy! They come in a bag from the bakery section at Costco.
Pretzel Bun Sliders Recipe:
Your favorite hamburger seasoning
Cheese (We like white cheddars)
1. Season hamburger and prepare meat into slider sized patties.
2. Place slices of your favorite cheese on each patty.
2. Grill the slider sized patties until they are cooked how you like them.
3. Place patties on pretzel bun rolls and top with avocado.
We also have a simple family theme for the year. More details soon.