Man's Best Friend(s)

I've got baby on the brain.  Boy baby.  With my luck this one will be a girl too, and there won't be a need to completely redo my nursery.  But I can dream, right?



I love the vintage feel to this little guy.  He sparked the whole obsession.
Patchwork Dog, Coldwater Creek, $14.99


Storage baskets for clothes, toys, blankets, whatever.  Makes me think of bicycle baskets.
Medium Chrome Storage Basket, Amazon.com, $10.60 

Every nursery needs a good print.  I love the worn out look here.  Someone really loved this bike.
Bicycle Leaning Against Painted Wall, Art.com,  $29.99


Simple yet masculine bedding to bring all the colors together.
French Stripe Nursery Bedding, Restoration Hardware, $244.00

And how about this little guy?  I am in love with the simplistic caption and design.
Appliqued Dog Cushion, florencev4 (etsy),  $40.00

And since I'm dreaming, I'll add in this guy.  Have you ever sat in one of these?  It's like butter!

Eames Rocker, Herman Miller, $479

No comments:

Post a Comment